Are you interested in joining a group or a project that works with sustainability? These are the projects represented at the project café, September 13 at CEMUS. Thank you everyone who came!
- Let’s Eat Veggies: This project hosts vegan cooking workshops for sustainable food consumption.
- Zero Waste Uppsala: This project focuses on promoting the zero waste lifestyle and increasing awareness.
- Studera Utan Gränser: This project is supporting students and higher education in conflict regions.
- Erasmus Project on Ecopreneurship
- Flood Magazine: A student run magazine focusing on sustainability.
- Uppsala Sustainability Summit:
When: 24-26th October 2018
Contact: Laila Mendy email@example.com
- Flogsta Food: Community gardening in Flogsta Park
- Ekolibria: A project teaching secondary and high school students about sustainability
- Climate Justice Platform (CJP): A student organisation focusing on education and action on climate change.
- Uppsala Stadsmission: A non-profit organisation collaborating with 15 supermarkets around Uppsala to redistribute food-waste to those in need.
- Rethinking Economics Uppsala: This project focuses on the diverse aspects of contemporary economics and creates a space for debate surrounding how economics is taught within Uppsala, with particular focus on sustainability.
- Fossil Free Uppsala
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/fossilfreeuppsalauniversitet/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/UUFossilFree
- Gröna Grannar
- Kollaboratoriet Uppsala: A free space coordinated by CEMUS to use for collaborations, events, meetings, workshops etc.
Web page: http://www.kollaboratorietuppsala.se/en/
- 17 Goals: A web page on the SDG’s set up by Alan AtKisson, now coordinated by CEMUS. Students are welcome to work with content, articles etc. to keep the page develop
Web page: http://17goals.org/